Monday, December 19, 2011

Uncle Anton's Visit

Every so often we get a visit from "Uncle Anton."  It's usually for just an evening, but we make the most of it - he plays with the girls and we order in.  We got a lucky visit last week.  Uncle Anton got in early enough to come with me to pick the girls up from school.  Hannah was timid at first (after all, she had just been crying because she couldn't see Miss Marie cleaning the chair with all of the other kids watching...?  I have no idea...) but quickly warmed up and was very excited.  When we got home, Hannah and Uncle Anton played "that's MY nanny" (basically, try to get the blanket away from Hannah until she freaks out).  I went upstairs to feed Emma and when I came down, Uncle Anton was on the couch with three pillows and four burp cloths on him.  Apparently these were the "nannies" that Hannah got for him so he would stop trying to take hers.



No comments:

Post a Comment