Really, Hannah? Emma touched you and you're upset about that? Seems a little excessive, no?
| "I'm so vicious, I'm going to GET her!" |
Evidently Emma also steals things. We were enjoying our Sunday afternoon in the basement, watching football, folding laundry and playing. I asked Hannah to pick out a toy for Emma to play with (I thought this was pretty clever of me) and she gave her a ball made of two connected stacking cups with a little toy dinosaur inside. Emma played with it happily but then the ball rolled away. Hannah was very sweet and brought it back to her without any prompting. "That's so nice, Hannah. What a good big sister," I said. Her reply? "Emma stole it." This made absolutely no sense, and I don't think I've every said the word "stole" to Hannah. I'm guessing someone at school "stole" something from another kid. I tried to explain to Hannah that Emma didn't steal it, Hannah gave it to her to play with. But imaginations will do as they please (and Hannah's is certainly active these days).
And so, the fighting over toys begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment