Hannah tried on her fireman costume last night. This makes the possibility
of her wearing the costume on Halloween very promising. Last year, Hannah
wouldn't wear a costume. Hannah loved the costume and kept asking to see photos
of her ("I wanna see Hannah") before I had even had a chance to shoot any. Most
of the ones I did get were ones of her reaching for the camera. Here is Hannah tipping her hat and hard at work fighting a fire in the house:
This morning while Daddy was out on a bike ride and Emma was very nicely sleeping the early morning away, Hannah I made banana chocolate-chip bread. Hannah was a good helper (except for the part where she put her fingers in the flour mixture and whisked up into the air instead of in the bowl). Here she is mashing the bananas and watching the mixer at work.
Hannah's favorite part was eating what we made. And her favorite part of eating the banana chocolate-chip bread was picking out the chocolate chips and telling us how much she liked them.
After her second slice, Hannah still wanted more. Her face was so sad (and chocolaty), how could we say no?
So she had a third slice (a very thin one). Note the chocolate tooth.
Emma mostly just hung out during all this excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment