Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Funny Valentines

It's official.  I have two adorable, funny little valentines (in addition to my handsome, sweet big valentine).  Hannah told me this morning that she loves me so much.  That melted my heart.  The girls dressed appropriately for Valentine's Day:



The girls have fun hugging lately.  Sometimes too much fun, giggling and falling on top of each other.  It's especially funny (and a little sad) when Emma says "hug?" to Hannah and waits with open arms, only for Hannah to turn away from her, being coy.  The other night when Hannah did this, Emma was her usual silly self and started to pull down Hannah's pants from behind.  Hey, if she wasn't going to get her hug, she might as well amuse herself.  Here's a Valentine's Day hug:



My Valentine's gift to Daddy included a card, some chocolates, and a chocolate cream pie.  I pulled off the surprise pie, which took some planning - I made the pie yesterday while Jim was picking up the girls from school (which I requested so that I could go to the store for some last minute pie supplies and to buy some time) and hid it in the fridge overnight behind milk cartons on the top shelf.  The look on the girls' faces when I brought the pie to the table was priceless.  They had huge grins and were giggling.  I think everyone liked it... until it was gone and I refused to serve seconds.

Yum.

Going...

Going...

Gone.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet. what beautiful valentines you have. pie looked yummy!

    ReplyDelete