Monday, February 20, 2012

Standing and Strolling

Emma is making strides in her gross motor skills - army crawling, downward dog, and now standing!  Here she is looking very proud while Daddy helps her balance.


Today was a day off for Mommy and the girls (unfortunately, Daddy had to work).  Mommy got a little time away with a friend, thanks to our awesome babysitter.  Then, Mommy and the girls went for a chilly walk around the neighborhood.  It was quite cold (the wind was blowing - I sang the "I am the Wind" song to Hannah, the one Aunt Sheila used to play for Uncle Jonny, and she loved it...  "I am the wind, I am the breeze.  I dance with the leaves and I play in the trees.  I twist and I turn, skip jump and flyyyyy.  Oh IIIIII am the wiiiiind.").  This was the first walk with Emma in the back seat of our double stroller.  She loved it!  Hannah was not thrilled about stopping for the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment