We started the girls in dance class at a new place near home. Hannah's class is half ballet and half tap, and Emma's is ballet (but really mostly lots of running around). Here is a shot from their first class, all dressed in their ballet gear. Emma would not sit still.
We went apple picking at the one and only you-pick-it apple orchard we could find. Seriously, there are no apple orchards here! Which is so disappointing, because I have such great memories of apple picking as a child, and I want to give that to my kids. Well, this orchard is cute, but it's really hard to get a reservation (I had to email them in January!) and it's a pretty small orchard. We still had a blast (except that Emma wouldn't use the potty and ended up peeing in her pants - while Daddy was carrying her, so he got peed on).
No comments:
Post a Comment