Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Parade of Lights

Last weekend we went with the Flanagans to the Parade of Lights.  It was a zoo downtown, partly because it was such a nice evening for a parade (low 50s).  We ate dinner at a packed Noodles and then watched the parade, as much as we could see.  Despite the crowds, it was a lot of fun.  Great marching bands, lit-up floats, and big balloons in the air.  Not the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but still a great one!  The girls loved it.  Hannah is enamored with Christmas lights.






Somehow I missed sharing the photos below.  It's from a weekend morning in November when Daddy decided to show the girls some photos on his iPad.  It started out fun, but quickly became a fight for either Daddy or the iPad, I can't remember which.



And how could I forget our trip to the post office to get Emma's passport photo and submit the application.  It was a family affair on Black Friday (yeah, that's how we roll, no shopping, just passports).  The girls were well-behaved, and we managed to get a passport-worthy photo of Emma (after the guy tried about 15 times to get the right size and light).  It's a little white-washed, but I think this is the cutest passport photo I've ever seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment