I have hard believing anyone wants to hear what I have to say, but here goes.
On Saturday, Joanna and I took Hannah to Music Together class. It is a really fun way for us to introduce Hannah to music. While most of you know, Joanna can really sing well. I am not much of singer, but I don’t mind it when the time is right (think in the car by myself). Luckily we have the cd of the songs they sing in the “class” so I was not too lost. I think Hannah enjoys it quite a bit. She gets to see other kids dancing and playing and gets captivated by all the sights and sounds.
After several weekends with less than ideal weather, we had a weekend of 50 degrees and sunshine. After the music class on Saturday we got to see some friends, Mark and Karen, from Austin TX that we met on out trip to Europe in 2008. Mark and I spent two memorable days riding bikes in the French alps during the Tour de France. We rode up some of the most famous mountain passes in all of Europe including the Col du Galibier and the famous 21 switchbacks of L’alpe du Huez. Later on Saturday afternoon I entered a local bicycle race. After 19 years, I still love this sport!! While the race did not go as well as I hoped, I am looking forward to a season of racing around Colorado with my teammates on Boulder Velo Racing/ Mix1.
Sunday it was finally nice enough to take Hannah outside for an extended period. We went on a family walk around the block, and then to our neighborhood playground. We experimented with a few of the pieces on the playground, but the only thing Hannah really took to was the swing. I am really looking forwarded to warmer weather so we can take Hannah to explore all that Colorado has to offer, from our neighborhood pool to the hikes in the mountains.

No comments:
Post a Comment