Hannah is so close to crawling but not quite there yet. This video shows the little dance she does to try and get moving. She hasn't quite figured out that she needs to get up on her knees (although she's doing a little better - this video is from last weekend, and today she was able to go from sitting to tummy using her knees). We can't help but laugh at this. It's hysterical.
Hannah and daddy were playing on the floor last weekend and it was the cutest thing. Hannah loves to grab daddy's mouth and nose. She finds it very amusing. I think daddy was a little beat-up after this play session.
Here's Hannah (yes, the same day) showing off her standing abilities. She was a little more upright before I took this shot, but how cute is her expression? She was having so much fun! She was giggling and loving it. This was the longest stand we've seen (before this we hadn't seen her stand much at all).
In other news... Hannah has been eating lots of table foods, like cheese (loves it), tofu (not her favorite), cheerios, crackers, spaghetti, etc. She's doing pretty well with it. I hadn't been sleeping so well this week, but I got to sleep in until 8:30 this morning, which was awesome. Hannah and I went to music class while Jim rode his bike in the basement. Jim spent hours today hacking at ice in our driveway. It's not a skating rink anymore - thanks honey! My friend Amanda is in town and I'll be seeing her tomorrow for a baby-shower brunch with a few others, looking forward to it. The weather isn't really working out for us this weekend, so it's indoor fun for us (and a trip to Target, yeehaw). Tomorrow is a free day at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science; we've never been so we might check it out.
The video is hysterical!! You go Hannah. I am so sad I didn't make it this weekend!!! I love to see her smiling so much...the teeth finally cut!
ReplyDeleteMiss you soooo much!
Grannie Ellen
I can't believe how big she is!!!! Crawling's not everything when you're that gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMiss you all.
Love, Grandma Ann
It seems like she's growing up even faster than my own kidlets! It's hard to believe she's going to be walking in just a few months - maybe she's going to skip crawling altogether?!
ReplyDelete