Aunt Sammy, Uncle Anton and Aunt Suzy were here this weekend. We had a fun time and the girls loved having them here. Hannah was so excited to see Aunt Sammy each morning that she was jumping up and down, doing a little dance. Emma literally crawled out of her outfit (a halter jumper which had unsnapped) when she saw Anton this morning. Aunt Sammy took the pictures below of Emma's first mohawk, the result of sunblock in her because I forgot a hat at the park, and the girls sitting in the lounge chair in the back yard. Hannah had fun reading on the couch with Aunt Suzy.
Recently heard from Hannah:
"Chocolate makes me happy." (When offered chocolate milk at the pool last weekend... And again today, clarifying that chocolate and SUN make her happy.)
"I need some amputape!" She now thinks this is some kind of tape, like a bandaid.
"I'm mad at you," or "I'm happy at you." Hey, if being something "at" someone applies to one emotion, why not others?
"I went to the beach with my cousins. I like some of them, but not all of them." Oh, Hannah. You love them all, you just don't know it yet!



No comments:
Post a Comment