Saturday, January 14, 2012

"I want my 'Bonco shuht'"

Yesterday was "Orange Friday" in Denver - and at the girls' school.  Everyone was encouraged to wear Broncos gear (or at least orange and blue).  We had this baby outfit, which I bought from a neighbor when Hannah was a baby.



As soon as I took this outfit out to put on Emma, Hannah got very excited and said, "I want my Boncos shuht!"  I had to explain to her that this one was too small for her.  She didn't care.  She wanted her Broncos shirt!  Unfortunately, we didn't have one for her.  So, Hannah went to school in blue jeans and a pink shirt that had an orange hue to it.  That was the best we could do.  We promised her a Broncos shirt later.  Daddy picked one up for her last night, and she was thrilled and immediately put it on.  She's wearing it today - gameday - and will probably want to wear it every day hereafter.


So, as we agreed (pre-kids), our kids are not Jets or Patriots fans, they are Broncos fans!  Starting 'em early.

No comments:

Post a Comment