Hannah was in her own little world today playing with her gear toy (which she had kind of outgrown but found new joy in today) and singing a little song I'd like to call "wuh-pah." It goes "wuh-pah wuh-pah wuh-pah." This video catches the tail end of the song and the activity. It was pretty funny.
A shot of her working:
Needless to say, I feed Emma often. Sometimes Hannah doesn't get what she wants because I'm feeding Emma. Today when this happened, Hannah said, "No feed Emma." Friends have told me their kids have said things like this. Having your kid say it to you gives it new meaning.
Hannah and Daddy played a little football in the backyard today. Hannah is not so keen on catching the ball. She looks like she'd rather it stay away from her. This is her as the ball is coming toward her:
No comments:
Post a Comment