Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day

Daddy, Hannah and I went out for a Mother's Day brunch... well, we thought it would be brunch, but it was more like lunch. But that's okay, it was fun and yummy anyway. We then did some resting (mama) and some yard work (dada). Pretty low key day.



Hannah went for her first push-toy stroll on Mother's Day. Thanks for the toy loan from Chance and Mason! Check out the video:



I got a great book from daddy with nursery rhymes, kids songs, etc. and "Are You My Mother?" from Hannah. I love that book, had it when I was little. Unfortunately, I also got Hannah's cold for Mother's day. It wasn't too bad that day, but it put me out for most of last week and had me stressed about going to New York (which Hannah and I did, blog post to come). I was home until Thursday and I wasn't even feeling that great when I went into the office on Thursday. Yuck. But, such is the life of a mom of a child in daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment