snippets of life with our pumpkins
Our baby is now a toddler. She had been building up to it for a few weeks, and then a few weeks ago she started taking more than just a few steps. Here's a little video from the first good series.
And then a few days later...
Love that she lands in the dog bed - classic!
That's awesome. I thought for sure she was headed for Jim, but then last minute decided - I want Oliver's bad!
As a loyal reader of this blog I want more content and more often. I can only imagine the grand parents think the same thing!
Love that she lands in the dog bed - classic!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I thought for sure she was headed for Jim, but then last minute decided - I want Oliver's bad!
ReplyDeleteAs a loyal reader of this blog I want more content and more often. I can only imagine the grand parents think the same thing!
ReplyDelete