Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Love Ice Cream

Hannah and Jim and I went up to Prospect near Longmont last weekend for a bike race. Jim did very well - came in 6th place after lapping the field! Hannah and I got some ice cream before the race, and she was in heaven. This was her first ice cream cone ever, and I think she'd be happy to have many more.


Hannah likes to sit in Oliver's dog bed. It's pretty funny - she'll just crawl over there (not walking yet, although she's getting very close) with a toy and sit in there and play.

One of Hannah's favorite activities these days is opening cabinets. We've finally given in and put some cabinet locks on them (except for a few "safe" cabinets, which she loves). Here's a picture of her getting caught in the act.


Many teeth coming in. Here's a tickle-giggle shot showing off those uppers that are slowly but surely making their appearance.

In other news, Hannah got tubes put in her ears last week. She did great with the surgery (she waited very patiently pre-op, then was calm when they put the mask on for the anesthesia, then recovered really well afterward). We're hoping this will really help with drainage and keep her from getting ear infections (she had been getting them every month).

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures!!!! I love the ice cream cone. Can't wait to see you all in Sept.

    Love, Grandma Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeth! I can't believe it! So glad I get to see her soon! Amanda

    ReplyDelete