Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm just sittin' here...





Hannah has started sitting on her own! It's been a work in progress over the past two weeks, but it's official - she can sit unassisted... for the most part. There's still an occassional wobble now and then.








Hannah kind of had her first play date today. I say "kind of" because it was really just a walking excursion for the mommies but ended up with Hannah's buddy Ryan trying out Hannah's jumper. He loved it! This was his first jumper experience and I think he might be having many more very soon (i.e., he's getting one for Christmas!). Hannah watched very intently at Ryan as he played. She did great sharing her toys.

















Here's a shot of daddy feeding Hannah her daily cereal, which she started a couple weeks ago (see the video posted earlier this month for her very first feeding). She's doing great with it. So far just rice cereal and oatmeal. Yummy green veggies are coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment